Even as concerns about COVID-19 continue to subside, Positive Recovery Centers is taking every precaution to minimize exposure to both our clients and our staff by following the CDC guidelines and recommendations of the local public health agencies.
Online Therapy Requirements
- In order to qualify for remote services, clients will be required to have access to the internet and a computer/smart device that has video and audio capabilities.
- You must have an area of your home or office with limited background noise that allows for confidentiality to and for the group.
- All clients participating in remote services will be required to complete the informed consent for telehealth services to enroll into remote IOP.
- Your counselor will provide you with access to our HIPAA compliant platform once your enrollment is approved.
- We will continue our randomized urine toxicology screening which will require that you appear in person on the day that you are selected to test.
- All requirements for IOP services shall be upheld with the remote option.
Should you be interested in seeking remote Intensive Outpatient services, please reach out to 713-904-4699.