Choosing an addiction rehab center can be a difficult and overwhelming process, especially if you’re seeking addiction treatment for the first time. There are many different factors to consider and logistics to coordinate, but help is available to make the process easier. Our admissions specialists will find out what your insurance covers and tell you the bottom line in plain language. We want this part of the process to be as simple and stress-free as possible.
If you’re struggling to find the right fit for yourself or a loved one, we can help you explore the treatment options at Positive Recovery Centers. We are here to help you make the choice that best suits your needs and circumstances.
Our Admissions Process
Our admissions process is simple, confidential, and straightforward. It is guided by our expert admissions specialists who are available to help you navigate your treatment options. We use the admissions process described below to determine the level of care that is right for you and set your treatment plan into motion.
- Assessment: When you call, our admissions team will gather information to better understand your treatment needs and circumstances. During this call, we may ask about your substance abuse and mental health history and treatment. This may include current addiction treatment history, family history, any medications you’re currently taking, and we may also collect information about your health insurance, if you have it. At this time, you are also encouraged to ask questions about our treatment programs, facilities, and staff members. We are happy to answer any questions you have!
- Insurance verification: If you’d like to use your insurance benefits to pay for treatment, we will contact your insurance company on your behalf to verify your benefits and make sure you get the maximum amount of coverage available under your plan. If you don’t have health insurance or you’d prefer to explore other payment options, our staff is available to do so. Verify Your Insurance Here.
- Treatment recommendations and admission: We take your commitment seriously. Once we have collected some information from you, we will provide a recommendation for the type of treatment program that best fits your needs and coordinate the details of your admission. Our staff will work closely with you and your loved ones to schedule a date and time for your admission to the program.
Addiction Treatment Referrals
Our first priority is finding the best treatment option for you—even if that means referring you elsewhere. If we find that Positive Recovery Centers cannot provide the treatment you need, we are dedicated to finding someone who can. Our admissions team will provide personalized treatment recommendations and help coordinate your connection with another treatment provider.
What Should I Bring to Rehab?
Here’s a quick look at what to bring (and what not to bring) to rehab. We will provide additional information about our policies and procedures upon your admission.
- Your picture ID
- Your insurance card
- All medications that you are prescribed in the original containers
- About 5 days worth of clothes
- Basic toiletries you may need (soap, conditioner, shampoo, cosmetics, etc.
- Electric and disposable razors are permitted
- Cell phones, debit or credit cards, and any money over $20 will be kept in our safe. Money will be available to be signed out for trips to the store or other outings.
- We have house phones that clients may use to contact family and loved ones in the evenings while in treatment.
Leave It Home
- Non-prescription medications, vitamins, herbs, or nutritional supplements
- Excessive or expensive jewelry
- Electronic equipment
- Hair clippers or hair dye
- Shoe polish, detergent, air freshener, or bleach
- Glass items
- Straight razors, razor-blades, pocket knives, blades of any kind
- Aerosol products, including deodorant and hairspray
- Products containing alcohol such as mouthwash, hand sanitizer, aftershave, facial toner, or perfume
- Illegal substances or mood-altering drugs
- Firearms and/or supplies
Call Our Admissions Team Today to Get Started
At Positive Recovery Centers, we do the hard work for you so you can focus on getting well. All you have to do is call. You can reach us at 713-904-4699 to get started.