Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Services
Detox, Residential, and Outpatient Treatment Options
At Positive Recovery Centers, we understand that every individual is unique and has different treatment needs. We offer a broad range of treatment services and use a personalized and multidisciplinary approach to meet the needs of all clients in varying stages of recovery.
Whether you’re just starting your recovery journey or you need some help getting back on track, Positive Recovery Centers is a place you can call home.
Individualized Addiction Treatment Programs
- Remote Outpatient Services – As concerns about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) grow and information continues to evolve daily, Positive Recovery Centers are taking every precaution to minimize exposure to both our clients and our staff by following the CDC guidelines and recommendations of the local public health agencies. To protect the health of all of our clients we are implementing remote Intensive Outpatient services effective immediately.
- Medical Detox – Drug and alcohol detox is often the first step toward a life of sobriety, but without the right support it can be difficult or even dangerous. We provide medically-supervised detoxification services coupled with counseling to help you cope with the physical and emotional side effects of drug withdrawal. Upon completion of the program, we will also provide guidance as you transition into the next phase of your treatment.
- Residential Rehab – Our residential rehab program is designed to help you and your family establish a firm foundation in sobriety by providing the tools, strategies, and resources all of you need to succeed. This intensive inpatient program provides a high level of structure, medical and clinical care, and a variety of evidence-based treatments in a safe, sober, and supportive environment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) – After residential treatment, many clients transition into our Partial Hospitalization Program. PHP offers the highest level of structure and accountability available in an outpatient program. It bridges the gap between inpatient and outpatient treatment by providing flexible, intensive care and accountability to both you and your family members.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Our Intensive Outpatient Program is ideal for clients who are ready to return to school, work, or a home environment but still need ongoing support to maintain their sobriety. IOP offers flexible and robust programming that addresses critical challenges in early recovery, such as relapse management, relationship-building with family members and friends, and adjusting to the increase of responsibilities after rehab.
- Aftercare – Aftercare offers essential support at a critical time in recovery, with regular structured group meetings and opportunities for sober social engagement. In Aftercare, you’ll receive valuable feedback and encouragement from peers with group meetings that are hosted and led by a licensed counselor. This not only encourages sustained sobriety, but it also helps you practice healthy communication skills, reduces your risk of relapse, and encourages healthy lifestyle choices and decisions.
- Family Workshops – Family participation in treatment is essential for long-lasting recovery. Family Workshops at Positive Recovery Centers offer a safe place where you and your loved ones can learn, heal, and grow together. Our program addresses the needs of all members of the family, encourages positive behavioral changes, and improves communication skills that will contribute to a fulfilling lifestyle of sobriety.
Start Healing Today
Healing from addiction is a lifelong process that requires continued support and care. At Positive Recovery Centers, we provide a full range of addiction treatment options to meet you where you are and help you move forward. Call (877) 476-2743 today to learn more about our addiction treatment program options.