Assessment, Admissions and Referrals
Our admissions specialists will find out what your plan covers and tell you the bottom line in plain language. We want this part of the process to be as simple and stress-free as possible.
Choosing a rehab center can be a difficult and overwhelming process, especially if you’re seeking out addiction treatment for the first time. There are many different factors to consider and logistics to coordinate, but help is available to make the process easier.
If you’re struggling to find the right fit for yourself or a loved one, we can help you explore the treatment options at Positive Recovery Centers and take care of the logistics for you. We are here to help you make the choice that best suits your needs and circumstances so you can recover.
Our Admissions Process
Our admissions process is simple, confidential, and straightforward. It is guided by our expert admissions specialists who are available to help you navigate your treatment options. We use the admissions process described below to determine the level of care that is right for you and set your treatment plan into motion.
- Complimentary assessment: When you call, our admissions team will provide a short, complimentary assessment. This allows us to better understand your treatment needs and circumstances. During this assessment, we may ask about your substance abuse history, addiction treatment history, family history, any current medications you’re currently taking, and we may also collect information about your health insurance if you have it. At this time, you are also encouraged to ask questions about our treatment programs, facilities, and staff members. We are happy to answer any questions you have!
- Insurance verification: If you’d like to use your insurance benefits to pay for treatment, we will contact your insurance company on your behalf to verify your benefits and make sure you get the maximum amount of coverage available under your plan. If you don’t have health insurance or you’d prefer to explore other payment options, our staff is available to do so.
- Treatment recommendations/admission: We take your commitment seriously. Once we have collected some information from you, we will provide a recommendation for the type of treatment program that best fits your needs and coordinate the details of your admission. Our staff will work closely with you and your loved ones to schedule a date and time for your admission to the program.
We understand that you may be scared and that you may not be sure you can stop. We will walk you through everything from start to finish. Please have your health insurance card and information ready when you call and be ready to answer questions about your substance use.
Addiction Treatment Referrals
Our first priority is finding the best treatment option for you—even if that means we refer you elsewhere. If we find that Positive Recovery Centers cannot provide the treatment you need, we are dedicated to finding someone who can. Our admissions team will provide personalized treatment recommendations and help coordinate your connection with another treatment provider.
What Should I Bring to Rehab?
If you decide to enroll in treatment at Positive Recovery Centers, we will ensure you know where to go and what to bring. Here’s a quick look at what to bring (and what not to bring) to rehab. We will provide additional information about our policies and procedures upon your enrollment.
What To Bring
- Your picture ID
- Your insurance card
- All medications that you are prescribed in the original containers
- About 5 days worth of clothes
- Basic toiletries you may need (soap, conditioner, shampoo, cosmetics, etc.
- Electric and disposable razors are permitted
- Cell phones, debit or credit cards, and any money over $20 will be kept in our safe. Money will be available to be signed out for trips to the store or other outings. We have house phones that clients may use to contact family. and loved ones in the evenings while in treatment.
What Not To Bring
- Non-prescription medications, vitamins, herbs, or nutritional supplements
- Excessive or expensive jewelry
- Electronic equipment
- Hair clippers or hair dye
- Shoe polish, detergent, air freshener, or bleach
- Glass items
- Straight razors, razor-blades, pocket knives
- Aerosol products, including deodorant and hairspray
- Products containing alcohol such as mouthwash, hand sanitizer, aftershave, facial toner, or perfume
- Illegal substances or mood-altering drugs
- Firearms and/or supplies
Call Our Admissions Team Today to Get Started
At Positive Recovery Centers, we do the hard work for you so you can focus on getting well. All you have to do is call. You can reach us at (713) 904-4699 to get started.